The 88-years old skyscraper in 5th Avenue, Midtown Manhattan, New York City.
Welcome to The Empire State Building, also called ESB.
Soaring 1,454 feet (443 meters) above Midtown Manhattan from base to antenna, the Empire State Building (ESB) is one of the world’s most famous buildings.
Ascend to the 86th floor for incredible panoramic views across 6 states from the highest 360-degree open-air vantage point in New York City. On a clear day, you can see up to six states — New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, and Massachusetts.
- Access to the 86th Floor Observation Deck
- Free multimedia app
- Barcoded ticket – allowing you to skip the ticket office line
- Free WiFi in the building
- Access to the new second floor immersive exhibits
- State of the art air purification system that regulates the air quality
PLEASE ADVISE: Tickets reservations required for admission